Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gravy recipe. To make chicken gravy you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Gravy:
- Prepare 300 grams of chicken pieces.
- Use 1 of onion sliced.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of whole coriander seeds.
- Get 5-6 of red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Use As required of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee(clarified butter) 5.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of chopped mint leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Chicken Gravy:
- Firstly add all the masala ingredients in a frying pan, dry fry them one by one on low flame including half of the onion, & slightly roasted grated coconut, grind everything to a smooth paste..
- Wash and clean the chicken marinate with a little salt, keep aside..
- Take a deep saucepan, add ghee, sliced half onion and curry leaves saute for two minutes add chicken pieces, add turmeric powder and salt. Saute it for another 3-4 minutes, add chopped tomato, and ground masala, roast it nicely for two minutes, add enough water as required consistency, close the lid and let it cook until chicken is tender and cooked..
- Garnish with chopped mint leaves and serve hot with anything like dosa/idli/rice/chapati. It tastes damn good when paired with these dishes. Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.