Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken-corn soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken-corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken-corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken-corn soup recipe. To cook chicken-corn soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken-corn soup:
- Get of shredded chicken (cut in small cubes).
- You need of sweet corn kernels.
- You need of large eggs.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Get of Chopped ginger.
- Provide of Chopped garlic.
- Get of carrots (cut in small cubes).
- Get of Crushed peppercorns.
- You need of large tbsp corn starch.
- Provide of butter.
Instructions to make Chicken-corn soup:
- Shallow fry the chicken and carrots and keep aside.
- Put some butter in a pan and add in the ginger,garlic and corn kernels. Add up the chicken/carrots, saute well and pour the chicken stock over..
- When the mixture comes to boil, add in some diluted corn starch to prepare the thickness of the soup. Add the egg whites carefully on the top with some crushed peppercorns.
- Serve it warm with croutons/biscuits..
If you find this Chicken-corn soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.