Sayur Kacang Merah (Kidney Beans Soup).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sayur kacang merah (kidney beans soup). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sayur Kacang Merah (Kidney Beans Soup) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sayur Kacang Merah (Kidney Beans Soup) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sayur kacang merah (kidney beans soup) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sayur Kacang Merah (Kidney Beans Soup):
- Prepare of fresh kidney beans, soak for 10 minutes and remove the dirt and the water.
- Prepare of cubed roll steak, diced.
- Make ready of lesser galangal, bruised.
- Get of tamarind (or 1 1/2 tsp powdered tamarind).
- Get of palm sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of water.
Instructions to make Sayur Kacang Merah (Kidney Beans Soup):
- Boil the water with the beans. Lower the heat and simmer throughout the process..
- Add the cubed roll steak and other ingredients except salt..
- Stir from time to time..
- When the beef is tender (use a fork to pierce it), add the salt. Usually it takes about 30 – 45 minutes..
- Adjust the taste when necessary..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sayur kacang merah (kidney beans soup) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!