Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese-style soy milk soup (xian dou jiang) recipe. To cook taiwanese-style soy milk soup (xian dou jiang) you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang):
- Provide of Soy milk (additive-free and unsweetened).
- You need of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Use of Bonito dashi granules.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need of Aburaage.
- Get of Green onions.
- Prepare of [Salty version for a simpler taste:].
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang):
- Toast both sides of the aburaage in an oven or the like, and chop into strips..
- Pour the soy milk into the pot, heat over low heat, and season with the bonito dashi and usukuchi soy sauce..
- Add the vinegar right before the pot comes to a boil, and thoroughly mix. The soy milk will instantly curdle and become lumpy..
- Transfer to a bowl, add the aburaage, top with minced green onions, and serve..
- For the salty version: Substitute 1/2 teaspoon salt for the soy sauce and bonito dashi. I recommend this version for full enjoyment of the soy milk flavor..
- For the salty version, try topping it with zha cai, or strips of whole grilled squid It's also delicious topped with lightly browned dried shrimp..
If you find this Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.