Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pandan Shrikhand recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pandan Shrikhand recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pandan Shrikhand recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pandan shrikhand recipe. To cook pandan shrikhand you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pandan Shrikhand:
- Prepare of thick Greek yogurt (500gms).
- Get of maple syrup.
- Use of pandan extract.
- Provide of desiccated coconut.
- You need of Chopped roasted nuts of your choice (optional).
- You need of Hung yogurt is simply yogurt drained rendering thick.
Instructions to make Pandan Shrikhand:
- To achieve a "hung yogurt". Sart off by emptying the yogurt in a muslin cloth. Hand it over a bowl to drain any excess liquid..
- Leave to drain for about half hour. Leaving you an even thicker yogurt – almost like a soft cheese texture..
- Remove from muslin place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the maple syrup. Coconut mix all well. Taste and adjust sweetness.
- Add 1 drop of the pandan extract. That will flavour the yoghurt without changing the colour to green..
- Cover and leave in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve in individual bowl. Decorate by making swirl using a spoon or chopstick. Adding tint of pandan extract..
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Serve cold. Enjoy..
If you find this Pandan Shrikhand recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.