Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tex-mex chicken and three bean soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tex-mex chicken and three bean soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Make ready of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Make ready of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- Take of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Make ready of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare of frozen corn.
- Make ready of salsa.
- Take of vegetable broth.
- Make ready of water.
- Take of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of cooked brown rice.
- Make ready of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- Take of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- Prepare of Sour Cream for topping.
Instructions to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tex-mex chicken and three bean soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!