White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients).
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, white chicken chili (only 5 ingredients). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have white chicken chili (only 5 ingredients) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients):
- Make ready of chicken breast chopped and cooked. (Or 3 large chicken breasts frozen if you want to cook in the crockpot. Can shred after it’s cooked).
- Prepare of chicken broth-fat free.
- Prepare of salsa (mild, medium, hot, or verde, whichever you prefer).
- Get of jar of great northern beans.
- Make ready of 2% mozzarella cheese (or regular mozzarella if not watching calories).
Steps to make White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients):
- Add all except the cheese to crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours if chicken is frozen. Make sure the chicken is cooked through. If chicken is cooked just heat on stove until hot..
- Add the cheese about 5 mins before you’re going to eat and stir..
- Can add seasoning if you want. Can top with sour cream and more cheese if you’d like. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food white chicken chili (only 5 ingredients) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!