27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 27 minute ham & bean soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have 27 minute ham & bean soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup:
- Make ready 1 of medium carrot, small dice.
- Get 1 of large stalk celery, small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion, small dice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 of small bay leaf.
- Take 1 pinch of thyme.
- Make ready 4 can of great northern beans, undrained.
- Take 1 pound of boiled ham, large chop.
- Get 2-3 of shakes Tabasco.
- Prepare 2 of shakes of Worcestershire.
Steps to make 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup:
- With the pressure cooker set to sauté, add the olive oil and carrots to the cookpot. Sauté for around 3 minutes..
- Add the onions and celery to cookpot and continue stirring and sautéing..
- Stir in the sea salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and bay leaf. Sauté for another 3 minute, occasionally stirring..
- Add the ham and stir until the onions are translucent..
- Add all 4 cans of beans, juice included, to the cookpot and stir to incorporate..
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and lock it into place. Reset the pressure cooker to high pressure and set the cooking time for 20 minutes..
- Press the start button. The pressure cooker will take a few minutes to come up to the correct temperature and pressure. Once it does, it will begin counting down the cooking time..
- When the pressure cooker reaches 0, it will automatically set itself to warming mode. Unplug and allow it to sit for 7 minutes to release the pressure naturally..
- With a pot-holder covered hand, manually release the remaining pressure and remove the lid..
- Remove and discard the bay leaf. Stir in the dashes of Tabasco and Worcestershire. Serve hot with cornbread..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food 27 minute ham & bean soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!