Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Lentil Veggie Burger Patties – Healthy, Vegan and Delicious! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Veggie Burger Patties – Healthy, Vegan and Delicious! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil veggie burger patties – healthy, vegan and delicious! recipe. You can cook red lentil veggie burger patties – healthy, vegan and delicious! using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Lentil Veggie Burger Patties – Healthy, Vegan and Delicious!:
- Prepare 1 cup of red lentils (small, a deep coral color).
- Use 1/2 cup of red quinoa.
- You need 1/3 cup of cooked brown rice, optional.
- Provide 1 of small purple onion.
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- Take 1/2 bunch of parsley, leaves only.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of almond butter, optional.
- Take 1 tbsp of raw tahini (sesame seed butter), optional.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
Steps to make Red Lentil Veggie Burger Patties – Healthy, Vegan and Delicious!:
- The day before: Rinse lentils well, place in a bowl or jar, cover with water to twice the height of the lentils and leave to soak for 12-24 hours. In a pinch: boil a pot of water, remove from heat and add lentils. Soak for 30-45 mins and continue with recipe..
- Note about optional ingredients: The rice makes the patties slightly fluffier, the nut and seed butters make them moist and add nutrition..
- Prepare rice and quinoa. I like to make a large amount for a meal the day before and put aside enough for the patties..
- Quinoa: Rinse well and leave to soak (optional) for 30 mins up to 4 hours. Drain, place in small pot with 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and leave to simmer for 15 mins. Fluff with a fork and leave uncovered for another 5 mins..
- Rice: Rinse well. Place in pot with 3 times the amount of water (for example, 1.5 c water for 1/2 c of rice). Bring to a boil, turn down heat to very low and leave covered to simmer for 45 mins. Remove from heat and leave covered another 5 mins..
- Drain lentils. Place them in food processor (or bowl for stick blender) with onion, garlic, parsley, olive oil, almond butter, sesame butter and seasoning. Blend until mixture becomes a pasty batter. You can stop a little sooner for more texture..
- Add rice and quinoa to the mixture and check seasoning. Frying makes the patties bland, so the seasoning should taste a little too strong..
- Heat oil in skillet. Spoon out or shape patties with your hands and gently place in oil. Fry both sides until lightly browned, about 3 mins per side..
- Yields 8 burger-style patties or 12-16 smaller patties..
- I have successfully frozen the mix, thawed it in the fridge overnight and prepared patties from it..
We go veggies again today with these red lentil patties served with a garlic-herb tahini sauce. Both vegan and gluten-free, they are bursting with savory flavors, hearty texture, and oodles of plant-based protein. Whenever I want to cook something easy, comforting and nourishing, I go for red lentils. In a bowl mix the cooked ingredients with the pepper, soy sauce, oats and bread cumbs. Low in sodium A great addition to your next barbecue, these lentil patties are packed with protein and fibre.
If you find this Red Lentil Veggie Burger Patties – Healthy, Vegan and Delicious! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.