Spanish Styled Steak.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spanish styled steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spanish Styled Steak is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spanish Styled Steak is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spanish styled steak using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish Styled Steak:
- Get of Steak.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Sazon.
- Take of Tomato sauce.
- Make ready of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of White vinegar.
- Prepare of Olive oil or any cooking oil.
- Make ready of Water.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Oregano flakes.
Steps to make Spanish Styled Steak:
- Prepare all ingredients and place in a ziploc bag with the steak. Set in fridge for 4 hours or over night to marinate. **If you're short on time you can skip this step**.
- Dump all ingredients into a heavy pan and cook until boiling(10 min). Once boiling turn heat to low, cover and cook for 40 minutes or so. Once done meat will be very tender and tasty..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spanish styled steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!