Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masoor Sheekh Kebab/Whole Red Lentil Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masoor Sheekh Kebab/Whole Red Lentil Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masoor sheekh kebab/whole red lentil kebab recipe. To make masoor sheekh kebab/whole red lentil kebab you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masoor Sheekh Kebab/Whole Red Lentil Kebab:
- Provide 1/2 cup of whole red lentil masoor, boiled.
- Take 1/2 cup of oats.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder jeera powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder haldi.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder amchur.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander washed and finely chopped.
- Get of oil for cooking and shaping kebab.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make Masoor Sheekh Kebab/Whole Red Lentil Kebab:
- In a mixing plate add boiled and mashed masoor, quick oats, cumin powder, turmeric powder, dry mango powder, chat masala, garam masala and salt. Mix them well..
- Add chopped coriander. Mix well. Grease palms with oil and shape the kebab on the wooden sticks..
- Heat a pan. Cook the kebabs by applying oil all over. Keep on turning on all the sides and cook till golden and crisp..
- Serve hot with the chutney, sauce or dip of your choice..
You can also find the recipe of Masoor Dal Moth Namkeen on the blog. These Kebabs were on the list since long. Masoor dal is commonly known as Brown lentils in the USA. Masoor dal is brown from outside and the grain is red from inside. There are a variety of masoor dal, like green masoor also called as Le lentile vert, black golden, whole grain and split red masoor etc.
If you find this Masoor Sheekh Kebab/Whole Red Lentil Kebab recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.