Pork and Red Bean Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pork and red bean soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork and Red Bean Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Pork and Red Bean Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pork and red bean soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Red Bean Soup:
- Get of Pork Roast.
- Make ready of Bag of Dry Red Beans.
- Prepare of Chicken Both.
- Prepare of water.
- Make ready of Pork Bone.
- Get of 14 oz. Diced Tomato.
- Get of Large Carrots.
- Make ready of Yellow Onion.
- Get of Sticks of Celery.
- Prepare of Large Potatos.
- Get of Garlic.
- Get of Bacon Bits.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flake.
- Take of Chili Power.
- Make ready of Parsley.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Make ready of Sage.
Steps to make Pork and Red Bean Soup:
- Soak red beans in water overnight. Rinse off thoroughly before putting them in pot..
- Put in a large cook pot with chicken broth, water, beans, pork bone. Bring to a boil and let cook as you prepare other ingredients. You may want to turn down heat to just a slight noil..
- Saute carrots onions celery red pepper flake and bacon bits and chopped up garlic. Once sauteed to your liking add to pot..
- Add in chopped up pre cooked pork, which maybe left overs from another dinner, potatoes sliced in round pieces, with or without skin, 14 oz can of Diced Tomato with juices, and all the seasonings listed and whatever else you would like to add. Do be careful not to splash yourself when adding these ingredients..
- Let slow boil for an hour and turn down to a simmer and let cook until ready a good hour or two. You may need to add more broth or water at some point..
- When done pull out pork bone and serve. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork and red bean soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!