Ham and Bean Soup.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ham and bean soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Bean Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ham and Bean Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham and bean soup using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Bean Soup:
- Get of ham shank.
- Get of navy beans.
- Make ready of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Ham and Bean Soup:
- Soak 1lb bag of navy beans in water for 30 minutes to an hour..
- Drain off dirty water. Put soaked beans into a large pot of water along with the ham shank..
- Boil on medium/low for about 3-4 hours. Stirring occasionally and adding water in as needed to keep covered..
- Remove ham shank and shred meat from bone. Removing fat from meat. Place back into pan with beans. Cook liquid down until its a nice soup consistency..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ham and bean soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!