Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pot Luck Chicken & Red Lentil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pot Luck Chicken & Red Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot Luck Chicken & Red Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pot luck chicken & red lentil soup recipe. You can cook pot luck chicken & red lentil soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pot Luck Chicken & Red Lentil Soup:
- You need of homemade chicken stock or 2 Kallo chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of medium onion, diced.
- Provide of large carrots, diced.
- Use of celery sticks chopped.
- You need of red or green chilli, chopoed.
- Get of red split lentils, washed.
- Use of Whatever other vegetables you'd like to add.
- Get of Leftover chicken (off the bone).
- Use of bay leaves.
- Use of garlic salt.
- Provide of onion salt.
- Use of dried thyme or 4 springs of fresh thyme.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Pot Luck Chicken & Red Lentil Soup:
- Dice the onion, celery, carrots.
- Chop the chilli.
- Add the oil to a large point and when hot, cook the onions until softened, around 4 mins on a medium heat, careful not to burn them..
- After 4 minutes, add the celery carrot and chicken and cook for a further 5 mins..
- Add the chicken stock and bring to the boil. Add the the garlic salt, onion salt, bay leaves, thyme or whatever herbs you like fresh or dried and season to taste..
- Add the lentils and simmer on a low heat for 15 mins. Then add the cooked hicken and simmer for another 10 mins..
- Serve with freshly made bread but it's just as satisfying on its own!.
Stir till all is mixed together well and hot. Combine chicken, soup & sour cream, then pour into prepared baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs, melted butter & celery seed, & sprinkle over chicken mixture. Perfect for potluck meals, family gatherings, or in a smaller batch, for a winter comfort food meal for the family. Just my take on traditional Chicken Parmesan.
If you find this Pot Luck Chicken & Red Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.