Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Red Lentil Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Lentil Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil spaghetti recipe. You can have red lentil spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Lentil Spaghetti:
- Provide of olive oil.
- Get of yellow onion, chopped.
- Provide of clove garlic, crushed.
- Provide of Swiss vegetable bouillon powder.
- Take of red split lentils.
- You need of (400g/14 oz) chopped tomatoes.
- Provide of dried mixed herbs/ dried Italian herbs.
- Use of dried bay leaf.
- Provide of concentrated tomato paste/ purée.
- Provide of salt and black pepper.
- You need of dry wholewheat spaghetti.
Steps to make Red Lentil Spaghetti:
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet on medium heat.
- Add the onion and soften.
- Add garlic and bouillon powder and stir for a minute.
- Add the lentils and tomatoes along with a canful of water (use the empty tomato can).
- Put in the herbs, bay leaf and tomato paste.
- Bring up to the boil, then turn heat down and simmer for 25-30 minutes, until reduced and thickened.
- Meanwhile boil water with salt and cook the spaghetti for 10 minutes.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste (I like plenty of black pepper).
- Either drain the spaghetti and add into the skillet, or use a pasta scoop to take it straight out of the water and into the skillet.
- Get the spaghetti mixed in well with the sauce, then serve..
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, carrots, celery and garlic. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat. Made entirely from red lentils, Barilla Red Lentil Spaghetti is deliciously wholesome, plant-based goodness.
If you find this Red Lentil Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.