Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin soup using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Get 35 grams of Freshly chopped ginger.
- Use 2 clove of garlic (+/-13g).
- Provide 110 grams of spring onions or quartered shallots.
- You need 40 grams of extra virgen olive oil.
- You need 600 grams of raw pumpkin.
- You need 600 grams of boiling water.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable broth powder.
- Get 250 grams of non-dairy cream.
- You need of salt an pepper to taste.
Steps to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Please don't hesitate to try making this amazing soup despite not having a kitchen machine or the one I mention a lot in my recipes (called thermomix, short tmx)! I will give you other options of how you can easily prepare all fresh ingredients with all the chopping and pre-steaming..
- Add ginger to powerful blender, e.g. a Thermomix® at speed 10 for 2 sec until paste-like consistency.
- Add peeled garlic cloves ca. 10g and process speed 7 for 1sec.
- Add chopped spring onion or if not available any other mild onion (shallots are nice, too) into TMX.
- Speed 5 for 5sec until it looks rather shredded. Possible with a good cutting technique and a very good knife..
- Pour oil through opening in lid of tmx. Unless you have prepared everything manually or don't have a tmx, now is the time to add your onion-garlic-ginger mix to a pot, large enough to fit at least three liters of liquid with a good amount of oil.
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min or if preparing in pot: let heat up and stir occasionally until onions are lucid.
- Rince, destem, deseed and dice pumpkin. My favorite is hokkaido pumpkin because you can use skin and all to cut up. If you haven't got a blender or tmx, please follow steps of my steaming fresh pumpkin recipe now https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450298-pumpkin-not-from-the-can.
- Add pumpkin to TMX or if working with pot, add steamed pumpkin from above recipe.
- (Ignore if using pot method, skip to step 13) Speed 5 for 10sec.
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min.
- In water kettle bring 600ml water to a boil.
- Hot water and veggie powder/cube into TMX. Pot method: add to pot and stir together well.
- 90°C speed 1 for 20min. Pot method: after bringing to a boil and stirring well, let simmer at low temperature for 20 minutes.
- Carefully blend at highest speed for 30 sec. You can use a blending stick directly in the pot. Careful!! Very hot.
- Add cream.
- Speed 10 for 30sec or blending stick / blender at highest speed until bubbles form.
- Unless you like those little bits and pieces of ginger, onion and pumpkin, mix at speed 10 for another 30 sec for silky smooth texture.
- Taste. add salt an pepper as desired.
- Serve onto warm soup bowls. Serving suggestion: garnish with ground ginger or pepper or other herbs you might fancy (nutmeg, alfalfa) and/or a swirl of creamy balsamic vinegar.
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.