Mins yummy enchilada casserole. Thanks for the easy and delish recipe! This enchilada casserole presents like something that took a really long time to make. It's like free work or something.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mins yummy enchilada casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thanks for the easy and delish recipe! This enchilada casserole presents like something that took a really long time to make. It's like free work or something.
Mins yummy enchilada casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mins yummy enchilada casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mins yummy enchilada casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mins yummy enchilada casserole:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- Make ready of red or green enchilada sauce (your choice mine was red).
- Make ready of rotel.
- Prepare of refried beans.
- Take of flour tortillas (wheat or corn will work also).
- Make ready of bag of shredded cheese (i used fiesta blend but you can use whatever you like).
- Make ready of ground black pepper (or to taste).
- Make ready of garlic powder (or to taste).
- Prepare of taco seasoning (or to taste).
- Get of spanish rice (i use the boxed stuff but you can make your own).
Steps to make Mins yummy enchilada casserole:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- brown ground beef, chopped onion, garlic powder, taco seasoning, and ground black pepper in a pan. drain off the grease then cover and set aside..
- cook Spanish rice as directed on box. when done drain the can of rotel, add to rice, and mix (i use boxed mexican rice but i take out the packs of rice and substitute for 2 cups white minute rice so its quicker).
- then add some enchilada sauce to bottom of baking dish.
- spread some ref beans on one side of a tortilla. place in casserole dish ref bean side up.
- next add a layer of the ground beef, make sure you leave enough for the next 2 layers..
- then add a layer of the rice, you can use more of this than you did the ground beef, but still leave enough for the next 2 layers.
- add a thin layer of cheese, not too much or it wont melt properly, then add some enchilada sauce not too much or the tortillas will get soggy.
- finally repeat 2 more times. then top with generous amount of cheese., and bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- you can top with anything you like we use sour cream salsa and jalapenos. Enjoy!!!!.
Enchilada Casserole (vegetarian or add chicken!) A fast & healthy version of enchiladas made with layered tortillas Enchilada Casserole It has become my go-to meal when Brian has the guys over for band-night because I Added ground turkey. Yummy and even better as leftovers. Sounds so yummy, can't wait to make! What is your favorite enchilada sauce and thick and chunky salsa?!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mins yummy enchilada casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!