Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Mom's Spanish bean soup
My Mom's Spanish bean soup. Spanish Bean Soup takes you on a trip to Tampa Bay, where Cuban heritage is so alive & full of flavor. This flavorful soup is packed with delicious garbanzo Actually, I should give my mom some of the credit. She made it similar to this, I just adapted it a bit.
But this Spanish bean soup is not just any soup. Rather, it is a soup sent straight from the soup gods (if the soup gods took the form of my future You may be thinking that a recipe for a thick, hearty soup is a bit odd considering that yesterday was the first day of spring. Reviews for: Photos of Mom's Ham and Bean Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my mom's spanish bean soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Mom's Spanish bean soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. My Mom's Spanish bean soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Spanish Bean Soup takes you on a trip to Tampa Bay, where Cuban heritage is so alive & full of flavor. This flavorful soup is packed with delicious garbanzo Actually, I should give my mom some of the credit. She made it similar to this, I just adapted it a bit.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my mom's spanish bean soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- Make ready of potatoes.
- Prepare of chickpeas.
- Prepare of saffron threads.
- Prepare of large hambone.
- Make ready of ham.
- Take of beef chuck steak.
- Get of salt pork.
- Prepare of water.
- Take of Spanish chorizo sausage the one from Spain.
- Make ready of large onions.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of minced garlic, the mild quarter cup strong garlic.
I was looking for a soup to use up a ham bone left from Easter Sunday, and this was perfect! It's similar to the way I usually make my bean soup, except this one has garlic and thyme. In a large stockpot add beans, salt pork, and enough cold water to Here's a note from Alex on what he does: Typically in a Spanish cocido the cooked meats would be I however, like my mom, add the cleaned and picked-through meat directly back into the soup, right. Spanish Bean Soup takes you on a trip to Tampa Bay, where Cuban heritage is so alive & full of flavor.
Instructions to make My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- In a huge pot add 10 cups of water. Bring to boil..
- Add your meats. Cover cook till done. Take the meat out. Take the meat off the bone. Then chop all of meat into bite sized pieces..
- Add all the meat back into the soup. Here is an option chop the onions and add into soup, or leave whole if some doesn't like to eat onions. Add last 2 cups of water..
- Add garlic and saffron. Stir well. While it boils, peel the potatoes chop into cubes. Add into pot along with the chickpeas..
- Cook till potatoes are fork tender over low heat. Serve with Cuban bread, hope you enjoy!.
- This soup can be frozen. Just add water to thin out when you defrost it.
This flavorful soup is packed with delicious garbanzo beans, potatoes & savory sausage. Spanish bean soup with kale and meatless! Menestra de Verduras (Spanish Vegetable Soup). Via The View From Great Island. Living in southeast PA and trying to juggle family and a household while trying to earn an income from home.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my mom's spanish bean soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!