Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot).
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, great northern bean soup (crockpot). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have great northern bean soup (crockpot) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot):
- Get of dry great northern beans.
- Make ready of large onion.
- Make ready of celery stalks.
- Prepare of medium carrots.
- Make ready of garlic cloves.
- Make ready of beef boullion paste.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Take of butter.
- Prepare of water.
- Get of bay leaves.
- Get of salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot):
- Soak beans in water overnight (can do this in the crockpot with it unplugged).
- Drain water and pick out bad or split beans..
- Chop celery, carrots, garlic, and onion. Add to crockpot along with bay leaves..
- Add enough water to cover ingredients. 4 cups worked for me. Can add more if needed..
- Add beef bouillon paste (I use better than bouillon beef base), butter, and olive oil..
- Cook on high for 6 hours..
- Remove bay leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Can use immersion blender to puree part of the soup to thicken if preferred..
- Enjoy :).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food great northern bean soup (crockpot) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!