Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mamas lima beans soup (slow cooker). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mamas lima beans soup (slow cooker) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker):
- Get of small onion.
- Make ready of carrot.
- Prepare of celery stalk.
- Make ready of water.
- Get of bacon.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Take of garlic salt.
- Prepare of dry large lima beans.
Steps to make Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker):
- Start by sorting and rinsing beans for any dirt or pebbles. Then place in slow cooker..
- Next slice up vegetables and then add to cooker..
- Cut bacon into bite size pieces and add to cooker..
- Finish by adding garlic, garlic salt, and water. Then cook on high for 6-8 hours, or until beans are soft. Salt to taste and add more garlic salt if needed..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mamas lima beans soup (slow cooker) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!