Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage & Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage & Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage & potato casserole recipe. You can cook sausage & potato casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage & Potato Casserole:
- Prepare 2 lb of Red Potatoes, wedged (Simply Potatoes works well).
- Take 2 lb of Sausage (whatever kind you like).
- Get 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sweet Bell Peppers, chopped.
- Get 2 can of Mushrooms.
- Use 1 packages of Frozen Corn.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of Fish or Chicken Fry (enough to coat potatoes).
- Take 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter (melted).
Steps to make Sausage & Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Toss Potato wedges in Fry batter..
- Place coated potatoes on large cookie sheet (single layer), drizzle melted butter over potatoes and bake for about 30-45 minutes..
- In large non-stick skillet, saute peppers, onions & garlic..
- Slice sausage and add to skillet. Cook until browned..
- Add mushrooms and corn to skillet…cover and cook 5 minutes. Drain excess greese..
- Put sausage mixture in large serving dish, add potatoes, mix and serve..
If you find this Sausage & Potato Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.