Spanish Omelette (Tortilla de patatas).
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spanish omelette (tortilla de patatas). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spanish Omelette (Tortilla de patatas) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spanish Omelette (Tortilla de patatas) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spanish omelette (tortilla de patatas) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish Omelette (Tortilla de patatas):
- Get 3 of potatoes (peeled quartered and thinly sliced).
- Take 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 of tomato (thinly sliced).
- Get 1 of onion (peeled quartered and thinly sliced).
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Spanish Omelette (Tortilla de patatas):
- Heat 4 tbsps of the olive oil in a large frying pan and gently fry the potatoes until almost soft..
- Add the onion and tomato and fry further on low heat for about 5-6 mins..
- Remove from heat, and drain them to remove excess oil..
- Beat eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper. Add the potato mixture and mix well..
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick frying pan on moderate heat.p.
- Pour the potato mixture in the frying pan, slow the heat and cover the pan. After the omelette has set, GENTLY turn it and continue frying (uncovered) til thoroughly cooked..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spanish omelette (tortilla de patatas) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!