Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pillsbury chocolate – raspberry hearts recipe. You can cook pillsbury chocolate – raspberry hearts using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts:
- Take of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare of hazelnut spread with cocoa, like Nutella.
- Provide of fresh raspberries.
- Get of dark or milk chocolate chips.
- Provide of egg, beaten.
- Get of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls, cut into 8 squares..
- Spoon 2 tbs of hazelnut spread on one side of each square..
- Top spread with 3 raspberries and 4 chocolate chips..
- Fold dough over filling, press edges to seal. Transfer to cookie sheet and shape into heart shape with hands..
- Brush pastries with beaten egg..
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown..
- In small microwaveable bowl, combine remaining 1 tablespoon of hazelnut spread and 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips. Microwave uncovered on high, 45 to 60 seconds or until it can be stirred smooth..
- Spoon into pastry bag or small resealable bag, seal, and cut corner of bag. Sprinkle hearts with powdered sugar, drizzle with chocolate mixture..
- Allow to cool slightly before serving, filling will be hot. These are best eaten while still warm. Enjoy!.
If you find this Pillsbury Chocolate – Raspberry Hearts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.