Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese okonomiyaki recipe. You can have japanese okonomiyaki using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Okonomiyaki:
- Use of Main Ingredients.
- Get 1 Cup (120 g) of All-purpose Flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup (180 mL) of Dashi Broth (Combine 180 ml of water with 1 tsp dashi powder).
- Use 1/4 Tsp (1.5 g) of Salt.
- Get 1/4 Tsp (1 g) of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 Tsp (1 g) of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 1/2 Tsp (6 g) of Nagaimo Powder *Optional.
- Provide 1/2 Cup (12.5 g) of Tenkasu (tempura bits).
- You need 600 g of Green Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 Pcs of Scallion.
- Take 6 Pcs of Bacon Slices (Halved into 12 smaller slices).
- Take 3 Pcs of Eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp (22.5 g) of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of For Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Use 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Oyster Sauce.
- Provide 4 Tbsp (60 g) of Ketchup.
- Take 3 Tbsp (45 g) of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp (21 g) of Honey.
- Use of Simply mix together until well combined.
- You need of Toppings.
- Take of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Use of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Get of Dried Bonito Flakes.
- You need of Dried Green Seaweed.
Steps to make Japanese Okonomiyaki:
- Remove the cabbage core and then mince it, place the minced cabbage in a colander to drain off extra moisture. Thinly slice the scallion and place them in a small bowl for later use..
- In a medium size bowl, mix the flour, nagaimo powder, baking powder, salt and sugar with the dashi broth until well combined without lumps..
- Stir the eggs, tenkasu, scallion and cabbage into the batter..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan with medium heat, then spread the batter to make circle with 2 cm thickness (about 6" round) on the pan..
- Place 3 sliced bacon on top of Okonomiyaki and cook with the lid on for 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid and filp over the Okonomiyaki when the bottom side is golden browned..
- Fix the shape of Okonomiyaki by gently pressing it and keep it together. Put the lid back on and cook for another 5 minutes..
- After that, flip it over for the last time and cook uncovered for 2 minutes..
- Transfer it onto a plate and add the toppings of your choice..
If you find this Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.