Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan stuffed shells recipe. To cook chicken parmesan stuffed shells you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Take 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- Get 4 of frozen breaded chicken patties.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Provide 15 oz. of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 (7.5 oz.) of container Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get of Seasonings: pepper, Italian sng., basil, oregano, garlic powder.
- Take 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook frozen chicken patties for 20 min flipping halfway through. Remove from oven to cool before chopping into bite size pieces..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Once cooked, drain in strainer and rinse with cool water. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese spread, parmesan cheese, egg and seasonings of choice until well combined..
- Grease a 9×13 dish and spread half of the jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom..
- Fill shells with spoonful of cheese mixture and place in dish..
- Press chicken pieces into shells..
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce..
- Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Also great when served as an appetizer. Easy to make and only a few simple ingredients! Don't these Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells look amazing? I made them the other night as kind of an experiment just to see how. Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells are exactly what they sound like.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.