Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of cold butter, cubed.
- You need of yellow onion, diced.
- You need of sliced leek, white part only, well rinsed.
- Take of sea salt.
- Take of cracked pepper.
- You need of fresh grated nutmeg.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Take of fresh thyme, chopped.
- You need of vegetable broth.
- Take of each heads of broccoli florets, chopped.
- You need of heavy cream.
- You need of grated cheddar.
- Prepare of flour, use rice flour for gluten free.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- In a large stock pot, saute onions a leek in 3 tablespoons of butter with salt, pepper and nutmeg- until softened,.
- Add garlic and thyme until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle flour in and cook about 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in broth, stirring constantly, and bring to a boil.
- Reduced heat and let simmer for five minutes.
- Add broccoli florets and continue simmering for 20 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Add cream and simmer until warmed through.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Stir in cold butter.
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.