Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start out with exchanging the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten-free chocolate chip cookies recipe. To cook gluten-free chocolate chip cookies you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Take 1/2 Cup of Shortening (such as Crisco®).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butter or Vegan Buttery Spread (such as Earth Balance®).
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of Butter Flavor (optional).
- Use 2 of Large Eggs.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Provide 2-1/3 Cup of All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour (such as Bob's Red Mill® 1 to 1).
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoons of Kosher Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder, Aluminum Free.
- Provide 8 Ounces of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (such as Toll House® Simply Delicious Semi-Sweet Morsels).
Steps to make Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- In stand mixer bowl, combine shortening, butter or vegan spread, butter flavor (optional), eggs, sugar, and dark brown sugar. Mix on low to combine, then cream on medium-high to high speed for about 2 minutes until smooth consistency and pale tan/yellow color..
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Wisk together..
- Slow mixer to low speed. Add vanilla extract and allow to mix for 30 seconds or so. Add flour mixture a little at a time to mixer. Once all flour mixture is added, allow to fold for about 1 minute to fully incorporate..
- Remove mixer bowl from stand, and add chocolate chips. Use a spatula to fold in chocolate chips until fully incorporated..
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and rest in refrigerator for at least 45-60 minutes. Trust me, this makes all the difference…..
- Preheat oven to 365-375° F. Line a cookie sheet or half sheet pan with parchment or silicone baking liner..
- Use a spoon or 1 Tbs. measuring spoon to form balls of cookie dough, about 1"diameter. Place on cookie sheet about 2" apart… on a standard sheet, I do 3 wide by 4 long..
- Bake 11-12 minutes until nice color and edges start to brown. Remove from oven and wait 30 seconds before removing from pan. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool. *Tip 1: if you want cookies to stop cooking faster, slide parchment with cookie off of pan onto countertop. **Tip 2: Rinse backside of sheet pan under water to cool for 10-15 seconds or until cool to touch. This will allow you to start the next batch on a cool pan and maintain consistency between batches..
- Repeat Steps 7-8 until all the cookie dough is used..
- Pour glass of cold milk (or almond milk) and enjoy!!!.
If you find this Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply