Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup recipe. To cook lentil soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil Soup:
- Get of sliced carrots.
- Use of red yellow or orange peppers.
- Use of Chopped or sliced garlic.
- Provide of Chopped onion.
- You need of whole peeled tomatoes.
- You need of lentils.
- Use of chicken, beef, or veggie stock.
- You need of water.
Instructions to make Lentil Soup:
- sauté carrots, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and peppers in 1/2cup tomato juice (from can) and 1 cup stock.
- add spices as preferred:I like extra granulated garlic, non-salt seasoning, black ground pepper, fresh jalapeños, and red pepper flakes.
- boil lentils until al dented. You do not want them mushy!.
- Combine lentils and veggies- let simmer one hour then serve!.
If you find this Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.