Steps to Make Ultimate Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup
Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy meatball & bean soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spicy meatball & bean soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup:
- Take of Ground Hot Italian Sausage.
- Make ready of Vidalia Onion.
- Get of Kidney Beans (16oz).
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Water.
- Prepare of Beef Broth.
- Take of Dried Basil.
- Get of Light Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup:
- Roll Italian sausage into 8 golf ball-sized meatballs. Sear in pot over medium heat, turning once to brown both sides. Set aside when finished..
- Roughly chop onion and add to pot/residual fat that meatballs were cooked in, along with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until soft..
- When onions are finished, add kidney beans, seared meatballs, beef broth, water, and basil. Bring to a boil, then cover and cook over low heat for at least 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through..
- When meatballs have cooked through, stir in sour cream and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy meatball & bean soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!