Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Easy Ham and White Bean Soup
Easy Ham and White Bean Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy ham and white bean soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Ham and White Bean Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Ham and White Bean Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy ham and white bean soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Ham and White Bean Soup:
- Prepare of soup.
- Prepare of great northern beans, drained and rinsec.
- Get of pre cooked ham, cut into small cubes. Utilize your leftovers..
- Take of vegetable stock, can use chicken. I used my pressure cooker stock.
- Prepare of carrots, cut on bias into 1/4 inch slices.
- Get of parsnip, cut on bias into 1/4 inch slices.
- Make ready of onion, medium chop, can use green onion.
- Get of butter.
- Take of corriander.
- Prepare of mustard powder.
- Get of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Easy Ham and White Bean Soup:
- In large stock pot melt butter over medium heat..
- Saute carrots and parsnips for 3 minutes, then add onions..
- Cook 4 more minutes..
- Add in ham and stock. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed. Add coriander and mustard powder..
- Set soup to simmer and cook, covered for 20 minutes. Add beans and cook another 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with a good roll or bread..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy ham and white bean soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!