Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon ginger chicken salad recipe. You can cook lemon ginger chicken salad using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad:
- You need of Crock Pot.
- Take of chicken breasts.
- Provide of bay leaves.
- Prepare of dried rosemary.
- Use of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Use of whole mustard seeds.
- Prepare of celery seed.
- Take of thyme leaves.
- Provide of tarragon.
- Provide of dried lemon peel.
- Use of chicken broth or stock.
- Take of Salad mix.
- Provide of tub of 2% Greek yogurt.
- Use of celery hearts, chopped.
- Provide of shredded carrot.
- Provide of of a red onion, chopped.
- You need of reduced sugar craisins.
- Provide of green bell peppers, chopped.
- Take of honey.
- Take of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare of lemon vinaigrette (I used the T. Marzetti simply dressed brand, though homemade would work as well).
- You need of chopped walnuts or pecans (optional).
Steps to make Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad:
- Combine crock pot ingredients and cook on low until chicken shreds easily. Shred the chicken in the crock pot, remove bay leaves, then take off of heat and let cool down some while remaining covered. Preserve some of the crock pot liquid in shredded chicken to prevent salad from coming out dry (leave like half a cup’s worth in the shredded chicken). Take cooled, shredded chicken in crock pot and store in fridge for an hour for additional cooling..
- Combine salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until vegetables are thoroughly coated. Combine salad mix into the crock pot with the chicken and stir until completely mixed. Put finished salad into refrigerator and chill..
- Serve by itself or use it for sandwiches. Recipe can be halved for smaller portions..
If you find this Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.