Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry And Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry And Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry and cream cheese crescent rolls recipe. You can cook blueberry and cream cheese crescent rolls using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Blueberry And Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls:
- Take of cream cheese(room temperature).
- Provide of ricotta cheese.
- Use of castor sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Get of lemon zest.
- You need of egg,slightly beaten.
- Take of pillsbury crescent rolls(8 oz).
- Use of Ingredients for blueberry jam.
- Prepare of blueberries.
- Take of sugar.
- Provide of lemon juice.
- Take of dried thyme.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of lemon zest.
- Prepare of cornstarcth dissolved in 2 tbsp cold water.
Steps to make Blueberry And Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls:
- In a nonstick skillet add all the ingredients except cornstarch and let cook on simmer. When it starts thickening and the blue berries turn soft and mushy add cornstaertch. Let cook for a few minutes until it reaches a jam consistency (it will thickens further when cool). turn heat off and let cool..
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese,ricotta,castor sugar and lemon zest.Whisk until smooth and keep aside..
- Unroll the crescent roll dough out of the box on to a slightly floured surface. Cut along the perforation to get 8 triangles..
- On each triangle apply the cream cheese mixture.Then place a little jam on the cream cheese.Place the jam on the broadest part of the triangle..
- Gently wrap the dough around the jam.Brush the rolls with egg white..
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Gently place the rolls on it and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 15 -20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove to a cooling rack and let cool for a few minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature..
If you find this Blueberry And Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.