Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp Creole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Creole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Creole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp creole recipe. You can cook shrimp creole using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Creole:
- You need of Coarsely Chopped Tomatos.
- Use of 20/24 Count Shrimp.
- Provide of Vegtable Oil.
- Prepare of Coarsley Chopped Onions.
- Provide of Coarsley Chopped Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Coarsley Chopped Celery.
- Provide of Finly Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Bay Leaves.
- Provide of Paprika.
- Prepare of Cayenne.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Cornstarch mixed w/ 1/4 cup cold water.
- Get of Rice.
- Get of Tony Chacheres.
Steps to make Shrimp Creole:
- Drain and chop tomatos coarsley.
- Peal and devain shrimp let dry on paper towel.
- In heavy pot, heat oil over med. heat. Add onions, green peppers, celery, and garlic, stirring frequently, cook apx. 5 min.s till vegetables are soft and translucent but Not Brown..
- Stir in the tomatos, water, bay leaves, paprika, cayenne, and salt, bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low cover partly and simmer for apx. 25 min.s untill thick. Add shrimp simmer apx. 5 more min.s.
- Stir in cornstarch and water, cook over low heat for 2 or 3 more min.s till sauce thickens a little pull bay leaves out taste for seasoning adjust, serve over rice with a little green onion on top.
- Add stir in Tony's to taste.
- I know some dont like this or that but try it before changing anything!.
- Setve over hot rice with some fresh chopped green onlons as garnish, Enjoy love Daddy!.
If you find this Shrimp Creole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.