Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Select water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan skillet casserole recipe. To cook chicken parmesan skillet casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- Provide 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. (You really need the panko bread crumbs for this).
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces, patted dry.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of tomato basil pasta sauce (I ended up using the entire 22 oz jar, so be flexible!).
- Take 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese. (I use the whole bag, what's another 1/2 cup).
- Take 2 tablespoons of shredded fresh basil (if you have it. I sprinkled a bit of dry basil seasoning on it).
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- In a 10" oven proof skillet melt a tablespoon of butter. Add bread crumbs cook stirring frequently until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to separate small dish. Add Parmesan cheese to toasted Panko crumbs. Set aside..
- Wipe skillet and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter into skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and salt and cook until chicken is cooked thru, add garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; stir and cook another minute..
- Stir in pasta sauce; heat to simmering. If the consistency is to thin I simmer intil it thickens to my liking.Remove from heat, top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted probably 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Top with basil..
- I served this over spaghetti..
In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, half the garlic, and egg and season with salt and pepper. Combine chicken broth, tomato paste, oregano, pepper, garlic powder, and salt in a bowl; mix well. Add sauce to the skillet with chicken and cover. In a large casserole pot, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the celery and carrots and season with salt and.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply