White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, white bean soup with rosemary croutons. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook white bean soup with rosemary croutons using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- Prepare of Italian bread (cut into 1 inch cubes).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Take of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Make ready of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of rosemary (fresh, minced).
- Take of cannellini or great northern beans (4 cans) rinsed and drained.
- Get of chicken broth (low sodium).
- Take of bacon, chopped.
- Get of onion, chopped fine.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
Steps to make White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- For the Croutons: Heat oven to 475°F. Combine bread, 3 tbsp oil, half of the garlic, 1/2 tsp rosemary, 1/8 tsp salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Transfer to baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Watch closely (will burn easily)..
- For the Soup: Process 1 1/2 cups of the beans and 1/4 cup of the broth in a food processor until smooth..
- Cook bacon in a large pot over medium heat until crisp, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and discard all but 1 tbsp of the bacon fat..
- Cook the onion in the bacon fat for about 5 minutes. Add the remaining garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds longer..
- Stir in the remaining broth, pureed bean mixture, the remaining beans, and the remaining rosemary and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 10 minutes..
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle servings with bacon and croutons..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food white bean soup with rosemary croutons recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!