Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Mozzarella Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Mozzarella Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Mozzarella Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mozzarella pasta recipe. To cook chicken mozzarella pasta you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Mozzarella Pasta:
- Use of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large zucchini, thinly sliced.
- Use 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (28 oz.) of unsalted crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp. of each sugar, dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need 2 of heaping cups chopped spinach.
- Prepare of Pasta:.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Provide 1 lb. of Penne pasta.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shaved parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz. of fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into bite sized cubes.
Steps to make Chicken Mozzarella Pasta:
- Start by cooking the zucchini and getting the sauce ready. In a large pot, heat the olive oil. Cook the zucchini coins until they are just tender, then remove them to a plate and set them aside. If needed, add a bit more oil to the pot, then add the onion with a pinch of salt and cook, stirring often, until they have softened up. Stir in the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant. Then pour in the crushed tomatoes and stir in the sugar and seasonings..
- Once the sauce begins to simmer, lower the heat and let it bubble gently. Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it boils, cook the penne pasta according to the package directions. Once the pasta is done, drain it, then return it to the pot and toss lightly with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle the shaved parmesan over the pasta and set it aside..
- While your waiting on the pasta water to come to a boil, start the chicken. In a large, deep skillet, heat the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil over med-high heat. Once it's hot, add the chicken to the skillet and season it with salt and pepper. Cook until it's all browned and completely cooked through. Then place your chicken over top of the pasta..
- Last, stir the spinach into the simmering sauce. Once it wilts down, stir the zucchini and mozzarella cheese cubes into it. Stir gently until the mozzarella begins to soften. Before it completely melts, remove the sauce from the heat and pour it over top of the chicken and pasta. Then serve..
Chicken breasts are breaded, browned, topped with herbs, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese, then quickly finished in the oven. Chicken Mozzarella: Tasty Variation on Chicken Parmesan. Other than that my family loved it!!! I added a can of diced Italian tomatoes. Delicious chicken and so quick and easy.
If you find this Chicken Mozzarella Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.