Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple & Rich Chocolate Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Rich Chocolate Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. Several foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for overcoming a bad mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you feel better. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel hungry! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & rich chocolate brownies recipe. You can have simple & rich chocolate brownies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple & Rich Chocolate Brownies:
- Take 3 of bars Chocolate (I recommend bittersweet).
- Use 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 50 grams of White flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get 45 grams of Walnuts (optional).
Instructions to make Simple & Rich Chocolate Brownies:
- Preheat the oven 170℃..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Sift the flour..
- Arrange the walnuts on the kitchen parchment paper. Bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for about 7 minutes..
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a double boiler while mixing. Once melted together, remove from the double boiler..
- Once cooled, add the egg and whisk together..
- Add the sifted flour and fold in with a rubber spatula..
- Finally add the walnuts and mix..
- Pour onto the baking sheet and bake at 170℃ for 20 minutes. It is ready when a skewer or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Once cooled, wrap with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. Once chilled, cut into squares and enjoy..
If you find this Simple & Rich Chocolate Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.