Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vegan lasagna. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Vegan Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan lasagna using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Lasagna:
- Prepare of fresh basil.
- Get of oregano.
- Prepare of raw cashews.
- Get of garlic.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Get of nutritional yeast.
- Take of spinach.
- Make ready of chopped onion.
- Make ready of garlic.
- Take of tomatoes.
- Get of can tomato sauce.
- Make ready of Meatless, soy-free "beef" crumbles.
- Take of De Boles Rice Lasagna.
- Take of Daiya Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take of salt.
Steps to make Vegan Lasagna:
- Soak cashews in water in the fridge for up to 4 hours prior to cooking. (Min 30 min).
- Combine ingredients in blender until smooth then let chill in fridge.
- In a large sauce pan, sautee onions on medium until opaque in appearance, add crushed garlic to pan, turn pan to low and add diced fresh tomato and stir until tomato skins start to wilt..
- Wilt spinach in small sauce pan and drain excess water..
- Add crumbles and tomato sauce to the large sauce pan. Once warmed, add fresh oregano and remaining basil to taste..
- Combine cashew mixture with spinach.
- Layer sauce, rice lasagna noodle, then faux ricotta cheese mixture in a glass baking dish. Should have 3-4 layers. End with sauce on top..
- Bake covered at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover, top with Daiya cheese and bake for 15 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegan lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!