Mixed Bean Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mixed bean soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mixed Bean Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mixed Bean Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mixed bean soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Bean Soup:
- Prepare of canned chickpeas.
- Get of canned white beans.
- Take of brown lentils, washed and drained.
- Prepare of medium onion, minced.
- Take of cube chicken broth.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Take of cumin.
- Take of salt.
Steps to make Mixed Bean Soup:
- In a saucepan, put the lentils with 7 cups of water; add the chicken broth cube and put on medium heat until lentils are cooked..
- Once lentils are cooked, add in the saucepan the chickpeas and the white beans. Don’t hesitate to add more water if necessary..
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet and fry the onion until soft. Add it to the saucepan..
- Add in the cumin and salt and leave on heat for 10 more minutes while stirring..
- Remove from heat. Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mixed bean soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!