White Bean and Sausage Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, white bean and sausage soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
White Bean and Sausage Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. White Bean and Sausage Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook white bean and sausage soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Get of white beans (dried).
- Get of andiolle sausage (half circle cut).
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Make ready of large yellow onion (diced).
- Make ready of orange pepper (diced).
- Get of Jalapeños (diced).
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Take of carrots (diced).
- Make ready of dried basil.
- Get of Harvet Seasoning (Homeland blend).
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Make ready of thick cut bacon cut into 1" pieces.
Instructions to make White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Wash and rinse beans..
- Add beans and stock into large Dutch oven, and boil for 10-15 minutes..
- Add bacon to dutch oven..
- While the beans are boiling. Heat oil in saute pan, and then add onions..
- Once the onions are soft, add the peppers, carrots, and sausage. Let cook for another 10 min..
- Add garlic to pan and cook another 5 min..
- Add the contents of the pan into the Dutch oven after the beans have boiled for 10-15 min total..
- Add seasoning to dutch oven and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to low, and cover the mixture..
- Cook until the beans are soft, and has thickened the soup. Stir frequently to prevent sticking to bottom of pot..
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food white bean and sausage soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!