Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, too easy slow cooker bbq pork sandwiches. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook too easy slow cooker bbq pork sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches:
- Make ready 2-3 lbs of bone-in country style pork for bbq.
- Take 1 of medium onion – sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of barbecue sauce (your favorite).
- Take 1/2 cup of steak sauce (A1 or Country Bob's is best).
- Take of Hamburger buns for serving.
Steps to make Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches:
- Place onion slices in the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Top with pork pieces. Pour both sauces over the top. Cover. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs or high 4 hrs..
- In last 30 minutes pull pork out of slow cooker. Let cool slightly. Remove bones and shred pieces using 2 forks..
- Skim off any excess fat floating on top of juices in slow cooker (if desired). Return pork. Stir to coat. Let cook 30 more minutes on low. Serve on hamburger buns. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food too easy slow cooker bbq pork sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!