Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that tough. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun blackened salmon seafood cream sauce recipe. You can have cajun blackened salmon seafood cream sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce:
- Get of Salmon.
- Take of Peeled Deveined Shrimp.
- Take of Crawfish Tails.
- Get of Zatarain's Dirty Rice.
- Prepare of White Wine.
- Prepare of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Use of Chicken broth.
- You need of Blackened Seasoning (Zatarain's).
- Provide of Cajun Seasoning.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
- Get of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Cayenne red pepper (optional).
- Get of All purpose flour.
- Get of Butter.
- Get of Parsley Flacks.
- Provide of Thin chopped green onions.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce:
- Prepare Zatarain's dirty rice as directed on the box & while that is cooking as its directed begin to cook your sauce this helps you get to the table faster =).
- Preheat sauce pot to medium high melt butter then add all spices stirring frequently cooking for about 3 minutes or golden brown..
- Add shrimp & Crawfish cook for about 5 minutes stirring frequently then add Cajun Seasoning..
- Rapidly whisk all purpose flour into chicken both & set aside. Add white wine & heavy whipping cream stirring frequently for about 1 minute then add the green onions & parsley flacks now stir in the flour and chicken broth mixture. The sauce will begin to thicken when u feel this turn your heat off give a good stir to assure nothing is sticking to the pot then cover and set aside off heat..
- Cover salmon on both sides with blackened seasoning set aside. Preheat pan on medium high then add extra virgin olive oil add salmon to pan cook for 8 minutes on each side. My list only calls for one 4 oz salmon but that is a single portion u can get as many as needed the rice and sauce is enough for 6 servings..
If you find this Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.