Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is possible because these foods have a bunch of magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich, easy brownies with pancake mix recipe. You can have rich, easy brownies with pancake mix using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix:
- You need of Walnuts.
- You need of Chocolate.
- Take of Butter or margarine (unsalted).
- Get of Milk.
- You need of Eggs.
- Use of Sugar.
- Use of Rum or brandy.
- Use of Pancake mix.
- Get of Cocoa.
- Prepare of Sliced almonds.
- Prepare of Caster sugar.
Steps to make Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix:
- Line the chopped walnuts on an oven sheet lined with parchment sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 170°C. Save the parchment sheet for baking the brownies..
- Put the chopped chocolate, butter and milk into a heat-resistant bowl. Microwave for 70 seconds. Mix until melted..
- Whisk in the egg, sugar and rum. Usually you use another bowl to mix them, but the same bowl is fine..
- Using a rubber spatula, stir in the pancake mix and cocoa..
- Finally, mix in the roasted walnuts. Pour the batter on the parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle on the sliced almonds as desired..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated oven. Adjust the cooking time depending on your oven..
- When baked, let it cool and take it out from the baking sheet. When cooled completely, sprinkle the caster sugar and cut into suitable sizes. It's done..
- For a richer finish, I used 50 g of black chocolate and 50 ml of heavy cream microwaved until smooth and coated the brownies, garnishing with cocoa powder..
If you find this Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.