Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Awesome tasting curry chicken! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Awesome tasting curry chicken! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Awesome tasting curry chicken! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to awesome tasting curry chicken! recipe. You can cook awesome tasting curry chicken! using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Awesome tasting curry chicken!:
- Prepare of medium chicken legs.
- Provide of warm water.
- Take of salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Provide of ground cumin.
- Get of simply 100 chobani greek yogurt (I used the 5.3 oz cups cherry flavor).
- Provide of chicken broth.
- You need of large yellow sweet pepper.
- Prepare of large red sweet pepper.
- Take of large onion (any type).
- Provide of large garlic cloves.
- Use of cilantro (as much as you like).
- Prepare of oil (what ever oil you prefer).
- Prepare of curry powder.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Prepare of salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Take of ground ginger.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Use of parsley (fresh or dry).
- Get of chicken broth.
Instructions to make Awesome tasting curry chicken!:
- Clean fat of chicken and put in a large pot. Add the 3 quarts water, 1 tablespoon of the cumin, 1 tablespoon of the all purpose seasoning. Boil on medium heat for 30 minutes..
- While chicken is boiling cut the large onion in half. Put 1 cup of the chicken broth in a blender (make sure it cools down a little so you won't mess up you're blender cup). Add one half of the onion, yellow pepper, red pepper, 3 cloves garlic, bunch cilantro, and yogurt. Blend until it's pureed..
- Tranfer chicken and broth from the large pot into a large bowl. Leave large pot on medium heat and add oil. Once oil is warm add the other half of the onion (make sure onion is cut up) and chicken. Add 1 tablespoon of the cumin, 1 tablespoon of the all purpose seasoning, 1 tablespoon of chili, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Saute for 5 minutes..
- After the 5 minutes everything should be smelling nice. Add the mixture in the blender to the chicken. Saute it for another 5 minutes. Add 2 cups of the broth in the bowl cover it and let it cook for 20 minutes..
- Make sure you stir every few minutes. Before the 20 minutes are up add the 2 tablespoon parsley. After the 20 minutes are up take if off the burner let it sit for a few..
- Best served with any type pasta. The sauce is too thick for rice. Always remember to add some type of veggies to your meal. We had fresh cut salad with this dish and it was tasty..
If you find this Awesome tasting curry chicken! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.