Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders®.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's own-white castle cheese sliders®. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders® is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders® is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's own-white castle cheese sliders® using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders®:
- Make ready of Slider Meat.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of Freshest Quality 80/20 Ground Hamburger.
- Take 1/2 cup of Salted Beef Broth [you may not need/use all].
- Get 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Each: Garlic Powder – Black Pepper – Salt.
- Prepare of Oven Bake Mixture.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of [to 3 cups] Beef Broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Make ready of Bread.
- Get 15 small of Sara Lee Plain Dinner Rolls [best] Or, [for the sweet tooth] King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.
- Make ready of Cheeses.
- Get 10 slice of Kraft American Cheese Slices [one layer cheese only].
- Take of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dehydrated Onions + 1 1/2 Cups Water [soak for rehydration].
- Take 15 of Sliced Vlassic Pickles.
- Take of Kitchen Equipment.
- Take 1 large of 9" x 12" Or 11" x 15" Baking Pan.
- Make ready 1 large of Straw [to puncture meat].
- Get 1 large of Plastic Bowl & 1 Smaller Plastic Bowl.
- Take 1 large of Kitchen Knife.
- Get 1 of Parchment Paper.
- Make ready 1 large of Rolling Pin.
- Prepare 1 of Spatula.
- Prepare 1 of Tinfoil.
Instructions to make Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders®:
- WC, done my way. ;0) Enjoy!.
- Heat oven to 450°. Pictured are the items you'll need. Note: Tinfoil, parchment paper and large baking pan not shown..
- Mix your 1/2 cup of dehydrated onions with your 1 1/2 cups water and allow it to sit for 30 + minutes to hydrate. These little guys will burst several shades of white and bloom right up for you! These fully hydrated onions will also have that tiny inner, "snap!" that White Castle has indeed become known for! Drain any excess fluid from onions..
- Mix everything in the Slider Meat section except – slowly add your 1/2 cup broth. I didn't use it all but you may. You'll want your meat gummy and tacky – not runny and falling apart. Remember, there are no binders [i.e., eggs or bread crumbs] in this slider meat mixture and I can't be certain what grade of beef you'll be purchasing. So, go half, then go slowly! You'll want your meat really hard to roll with a rolling pin. Meaning, it sticks to your rolling pin constantly. That should give you that proper, "cooked meat," WC texture..
- On parchment paper or equivalent – roll your meat to about 1/4" [or just slightly thicker] thickness..
- ° Create lines with a knife where you'll size your patties. Cut meat all the way through. See photos. ° Using a sturdy straw or rounded equivalent, make 5 holes in your lined out patties. Discard leftover meat from hole punctures. ° Lightly sprinkle top of hamburger meat with onion and garlic powder. ° Freeze your patties until just slightly frozen, yet pliable. Or, you can simply freeze them solid. I've never noticed any difference between the two other than cooking times and I always freeze mine. ° I also freeze full sheets of these patties just to have on hand. They'll last safely in the freezer for a month and when ready, you're less than 30 minutes away from.a WC lunch!.
- ° Wrap hamburger in parchment and freeze fully or partially. Lightly flatten and evenly smooth meat before you do. Be careful not to flatten your work though! ° Second picture: Fully frozen sheet of copycat White Castle hamburger meat..
- Depending upon the size of your overall hamburger patty, mix your Oven Bake Mixture in a 9"x12" or 12"x15" pan..
- Place frozen sheet of meat into your pan filled with your Oven Bake mixture, cover with Tinfoil and seal pan very tightly. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes at 450° until bubbling. Try not to peek until the end of cooking. You'll want your meat to fully steam..
- ° Uncover your cooked hamburger. ° If needed, drain 1/2 of the fluid while leaving meat in place. [you won't want your buns touching the fluid in your pan] ° Lay one layer of sliced of American cheese on top meat as pictured. Don't double up on the cheese as it will easily over dominate your Sliders flavor and drown out your onions and seasonings. ° Sprinkle all of your now hydrated – dehydrated onions on the top of cheese. Cover every inch of meat. ° Cut your rolls in half and place the top halves atop your cheese and onions. ° Tightly re-seal pan again with your Tinfoil and place back in the oven for 3+ minutes to.
- Your entire kitchen should literally be smelling like a White Castle franchise by now! Throw on your bottom buns, a sliced pickle in each and prepare to taste the memories! Pictured below are WC's made with Kings Hawaiian Rolls..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's own-white castle cheese sliders® recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!