Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cheesy cauliflower soup recipe. To cook roasted cheesy cauliflower soup you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide of lg. Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Use of Cauliflower.
- Get of Butter.
- Provide of Shredded carrots.
- You need of rib of celery.
- Prepare of Vegetable stock.
- Get of Heavy cream.
- Use of Milk.
- Use of Extra-sharp cheddar cheese*.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- You need of DON'T use pre-shredded cheese; won't melt properly.
Steps to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Rough chop the onion and put in large roasting pan. Separate garlic into cloves, remove skins, and add to pan. Cut cauliflower into florets and add to pan. Drizzle olive oil over all and toss with rubber spatula to evenly coat..
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through..
- In large soup pot, melt butter plus 1 T. olive oil over medium heat. Saute carrots and celery 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of the broth, cover and cook about 10 minutes to soften veggies..
- Set aside about 2 cups of the smaller cooked cauliflower florets. Add remaining roasting pan ingredients to the soup pot along with remaining stock. Blend to desired smooth consistency with an immersion blender..
- On medium heat, stir in cream and milk. When hot, stir in the shredded cheese a little at a time so it melts. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add reserved cauliflower florets..
- Serve hot with crackers..
If you find this Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.