Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green lentil fingers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green lentil fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green lentil fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green lentil fingers recipe. To cook green lentil fingers you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green lentil fingers:
- You need 1/2 kg of very fine bulgur.
- You need 250 of Green lentils/ or more.
- Take 1 of onion/ chopped.
- Take 250 gram of butter.
- Provide 250 gram of chopped beef.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper, red pepper and salt.
- Take 3 tbs of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Green lentil fingers:
- Heat oil then cook the beef until change its color. After that add some salt and cover and continue to cook until there is no more meat juice left over.ready fine bulgur aside..
- Add 1 liter water into meat, chopped onion, soaked lentils and keep them boil. Until lentils cooked.(I add butter in this step, you will add later).
- Put bulgur into a tray, then add lentil mix over it. Make sure bulgur wet enough, if you think it's not keep some boiled water around you..
- Add salt and pepper, maybe some cumin.
- Mix with a spoon then cover with a large lid..
- Melt the butter until gets foamy and put over rested, soaked bulgur mix.. Give it a shape with your palm..
- Eat them still they are warm..
Blitz the bread in a food processor until it reaches a breadcrumb consistency. Tip the breadcrumbs into a bowl and put to one side. Rinse lentils and soak for an hour. Mash the lentils using a wooden spoon or a masher to a smooth mixture. Add the ½ tsp red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt to the dal.
If you find this Green lentil fingers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.