Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chicken & sausage jambalaya recipe. You can cook mike's chicken & sausage jambalaya using 26 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya:
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare of Smoked Andulie Sausage [cut on the bias].
- Prepare of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables Herbs & Seasonings.
- Take of LG Green Bell Pepper [chopped – deseeded].
- You need of LG Spanish Onion [chopped].
- You need of Celery With Leaves [chopped].
- Use of Fine Minced Garlic Cloves.
- Provide of Can Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide of LG Jalapeno [ chopped – deseeded].
- Get of Dried Thyme.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Tony Catcherys Seasoning.
- Prepare of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- You need of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Use of Frying Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Finish.
- Prepare of Pkg Bear Creek Gumbo Mix [wait for full boil to add].
- Prepare of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Use of Water.
- Get of Presteamed White Rice.
- Prepare of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Get of Tony Catcherys Seasoning.
- Use of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get of Granulated Sugar.
Instructions to make Mike's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya:
- Chop all vegetables and fine mince herbs..
- Place a small amount of oil in a thick bottom pot and add all seasonings..
- Add your vegetables to your pot and fry until slightly translucent. Mix well..
- Translucent at 7 minutes..
- Add shredded chicken to pot..
- 8 oz Andulie Sausage pictured. Cut on the bias. [slanted].
- Add 1/2 14 oz can diced tomatoes to pot..
- Add your broth, water and seasonings..
- My personal time saving seasoning choice..
- Another delicious and easy option. Follow manufacturers directions..
- Another great option. Especially cost wise. Follow manufacturers directions..
- Add your 2 cups of precooked rice. Mix well..
- Simmer for 20 minutes covered. Stir regularly. Then add any additional seasonings.
- Shut off flame and cover until Jambalaya sets up..
- P.S., Any extras make for great leftovers!.
- Serve with Louisiana Hot Sauce and Jalapeno Corn Bread. Enjoy!.
Olson, (wife of farmer Lloyd Olsen, says. Mike's Huli Huli chicken is legendary on O'ahu. Here's a simple recipe with step by step photos and instructions so you can make it at home. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. Well, not all chickens can relate.
If you find this Mike's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.