Cooked Rice Crispies.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cooked rice crispies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cooked Rice Crispies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Cooked Rice Crispies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cooked rice crispies using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cooked Rice Crispies:
- Prepare 2-3 cup of Cooked rice.
- Make ready 2 cup of Oil for frying.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Cooked Rice Crispies:
- Add salt to the leftover rice that is used here. Mix and spread it under the sun for drying. It takes about 2-3 days to dry up perfectly well..
- Fry in hot oil on a medium high heat until done. It is done very quickly so keep an eye on it and remove quickly so that it doesn't get burnt. Serve with plain boiled rice and daal. This tastes absolutely yummy..
- This is my childhood favourite when mom used to dry the leftover rice and then fry it at family meal times which would add that special charm to it. Enjoying a hearty meal with family is a lovely feeling that cannot be described in words. This is so nostalgic for me and sharing this with you all took me back into those memorable moments of my life. Try this simple yet soulful twist given to our simple boiled rice. Enjoy with your loved ones and friends alike. Happy Frying!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cooked rice crispies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!