Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cream cheese alfredo sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cream cheese alfredo sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce:
- Take of olive oil.
- Make ready of unsalted butter.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of large clove minced garlic, or 2 tsp jarred minced garlic.
- Make ready of cream cheese – softened and cubed.
- Prepare of low fat milk.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese (I used a parmesan romano blend).
- Take of dried parsley flakes (or 1 tbs fresh chopped).
- Prepare of ground nutmeg or cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce:
- Heat a medium sauce pan over medium low heat. Add olive oil and butter. When butter is melted and garlic. Cook until garlic is just fragrant, stirring constantly so not to burn. Only about 1 minute. Add flour to make a roux, increase heat to medium and cook an additional 2 minutes, whisking constantly..
- Whisk in milk and bring to a slow simmer, whisking frequently to keep it from clumping or curdling. Reduce heat to medium low. Add cream cheese, whisk into milk until it is fully melted and incorporated into a nice smooth sauce (no cream cheese lumps remaining)..
- Whisk in grated parmesan until fully melted and texture of sauce looks smooth once more. Stir in dried parsley, nutmeg and salt & pepper to taste. Simmer gently an additional 5 minutes on medium low for flavors to blend, stirring frequently..
- Turn off heat. Add to favorite pasta, veggie and/or meat, toss to coat and enjoy! NOTE: If using fresh parsley, stir in at the very end after heat is turned off..
- Serving suggestion: boil bowtie (farfalle) pasta for 2 min less than listed on package. Drain, add to sauce, reduce heat to low, cover and let sit 5 minutes for pasta to absorb some of the sauce and finish cooking. It went great with my cornflakes chicken recipe! Yum! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354370-cornflake-parmesan-chicken-tenders.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cream cheese alfredo sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!